Things To Look At:gruesome - Art Reference Page! Things To Know:
Credit for the concept of the grue race goes to i_id.name:
7'5" tall, 11'3" long
- He's a delicate little monster, four long, gangly legs and four spindly arms, and a body lke a centaur patterned after a large hound (think sighthounds), rather than a horse. The chest of his lower body is deep-sprung and narrow, and his upper body is willowy, proportionally narrower than a human's torso.
- Eight limbs, four arms (the two pairs of arms are just one above the other, with the lower pair just slightly smaller) and four legs. Hands and feet have six long, thin fingers/toes that all have an extra joint and are tipped with small claws. One of the six toes is an opposable thumb.
- Eight eyes, four lined up along each side of the head from largest to smallest.
- Two mouths, one beneath the other, filled with tiny shark-like teeth in multiple rows (like a shark's). Teeth are evenly spaced, like the teeth of a saw blade.
- Fur is very short on face and back, shaggier around ribs and the upper parts of his limbs. Very black and glossy.
- Fur crest stretching from the peak of the skull to the bottom of the neck, about 2-3" long, stiffens and rises when nervous, scared, or hostile.
- A scarified symbol is visible through the short fur on his back, his skin is naturally a dark blue-grey under the fur, and the scars are black.( Art References/Visual Examples & Art Reference Credit )